Interested In Joining IACF?
If you’re a professional consulting forester, membership in our organization will support you, your business, and the acres you manage. Our chapter and national meetings provide opportunities to continue learning from industry experts. Topics are as timely as the impact of environmental regulation, taxation, forest policy, legislation, business management, ownership succession and support for ACF principles.
To join our association, someone must:
- be a professional forester specializing in forestry consulting for the general public.
- have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree with a major in forestry from an approved college or university.
- have practiced professionally for at least five years.
- successfully complete specific continuing education programs and continue to obtain credits.
- comply with the ACF’s professional and ethical standards.
To learn more about membership, please use the email form below.